Online Course Selections are Open until Monday, February 23rd, 20-15!
Follow the instructions listed her:Course Selection Guide for Students 2014-15 (ON).doc
Then go to the link below, sign in and complete your selections. Course selections closes on February 23rd, but you can make an appointment with your guidance counselor after that to make any changes.
GRADUATION NEWS HERE!
Get your baby pictures in to Mrs. Goldring as soon as you can. Make sure your name is on the back so that it can be returned to you!
Graduate packages were distributed at the grade 12 assembly. If you did not receive yours, please see Mrs. Goldring in Student Services A.S.A.P.
What was in the package?
- Your invitation and response card (remember 40$ to Casey Gibson in the main office - 20$ will be returned when you return your gown) - due May 16th
- Future Plans Form - in purple - this is what will be said about you when you cross the stage! - due May 16th
- Graduation Awards Self-Referral - bright yellow - Let us know what awards you think you qualify for and why and we will consider at the awards committee meetings - due May 16th
- Valedictorian Nomination Form - Yellowy-orange - Nominate yourself or another grade 12, graduating students to speak at graduation! - Due to Mrs. Goldring by April 9th.
- Healthy Active Living Form - Green - Check it out to see if you qualify for this certificate at grad - Due May 16th
Will you be graduating from high school?
Links to Colleges in Ontario
Links to Universities in Ontario
(Please note that these are all outside links not affiliated with LDSB)
A complete guide to information on universities and colleges in Canada. Great list of different scholarships and exchange programs that are available to Canadian students.
This is a commercial site that has information on every step of the university process. Also has a financial planner for students to use and links to other resources.
Located in Guelph, Ontario, this is the central bureau whose key function is the processing of applications for admission to the province`s 17 universities and the Ontario College of Art & Design. This site is filled with tons of important info on applying for university.
Another private site dedicated to giving students more information on scholarships in Canada. Users input personal data to which a list of scholarships are generated.
Another commercial site with a huge database of university and college awards, scholarships, and bursaries. Users input personal information and a list of awards is generated tailored to the user.
Author Murray Baker's website dedicated to helping students with money management in post-secondary education.